Future news is a quick weekly snapshot of a collection of news items that could well shape our collective future.
- Here’s a handy list of South Africa’s treacherous economic woes in five easy to understand charts – Bloomberg
- Yet another car brand (it’s Audi this time) finds the irresistible urge to make themselves the laughing stock of the world – Financial Mail
- American’s all watched ads, interspersed with a football game, for 4 hours on Sunday night. This was our pic of the best of those – YouTube
- One of our favourite ‘activist economists’, Robert Reich, talks to Google about the impact of automation and AI – YouTube
- The global economy is predicted to double by 2042 – Future Timeline